The CMCL-FAIMER Regional Institute (CMCL-FRI), based at Christian Medical College, Ludhiana, India, is a two-year fellowship program for health professions faculty who have the potential to improve medical education at their schools. Approximately 16 fellowships are offered each year. The fellowship is designed to teach education methods, scholarship, and leadership skills, and to develop an active, supportive professional network among educators.
Fellows and Faculty 2017 Fellowship
Applications will open for
CMCL-FAIMER FELLOWSHIP-2018 in June, 2017
The application process is online ONLY.
To apply to CMCL-FRI, please click here.
Note:Change of institute after selection will lead to cancellation of selection as institutional profile & support is also considered during selection. Hence, any change of institute should be promptly intimated to us.
To request more information on the program via e-mail, please click here.
Follow us of Facebook
Session-I Fellows 2017 30 Jan-5Feb, 2017. (Year 1)
Session-III Fellows 2016 4-8 Feb, 2017 (Year 2)
Session-V Fellows 2015 5-6 Feb, 2017 (Graduation)
Bios and Photos
Click for Bios and Photos of selected fellows 2017
Click for Bios and Photos of selected fellows 2016
Click for Bios and Photos of selected fellows 2015
Click for Bios and Photos of selected fellows 2014
Click for Bios and Photos of selected fellows 2013
Click for Bios and Photos of selected fellows 2012
Click for Bios & Photos of Fellows. 2011
CME on “Horizons in Medical Education”
conducted on 8th February, 2015
CMCL-FRI is sponsored by the Foundation for Advancement of International Medical Education and Research (FAIMER®). By working to advance health professions education in India, CMCL-FRI supports FAIMER’s mission of improving global health by improving education.
Dr. Tejinder Singh has been awarded Dr. B C Roy Award for eminent medical teacher by the MCI. The award will be given away by the President of India on 1st July 2016
- The team of FAIMER fellows (Dr. Chetna Desai & Dr. Dinesh Badyal) brought out Special Issue of Indian Journal of Pharmacology entitled “Revising and innovating Pharmacology Education”
- Dr. Dinesh Badyal, delivered prestigious Prof. G. Achari oration, at 49th Annual Conference of Indian Pharmacological Society held at PGI, Chandigarh in October, 2016.
- Dinesh Badyal, was awarded the prestigious “Rajiv Gandhi Gold Medal Award” by Global Economic Progress & Research Association (GEPRA).
Dr. Tejinder Singh was awarded Excellence in Medical Education award by National Board of Examination (under Ministry of Health and Family Welfare, Govt. of India)
- Dr. Chetna Desai elected Chief editor of IJP
- Dr Dinesh Badyal Gets ML Gupta Award in Medical Education
- Dr. Tejinder Singh & Dr. Anshu’s book on Assessment
- Dr. Dinesh Badyal gets Best Poster Award in International Conf in Med Education
- Dr. Tejinder Singh awarded Eminent Alumnus Award for Medical Education by National Board of Examinations
Dr. Tejinder Singh conducts 15th workshop on Student Mentoring at SIMSRC, Bengaluru in January 2015.
Dr. Tejinder Singh appointed Adjunct Visiting Professor at Manipal Academy of Professional Development.
The centre conducting their 14th Basic course in Medical education in April, 2015.
Second advance course was conducted in Feb, 2015.
Converting a Dream into a Reality: Dinesh Badyal Discusses the Unexpected Outcomes of his Fellow Innovation Project
10 Years CMCL-FAIMER Book
The book reflects the journey of 10years of CMCL-FAIMER institute and its fellows.